My office makes every effort to schedule your appointment as quickly as possible, usually within one or two business days when possible. Regular office hours are Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 8:00 am-4:00 pm. I reserve Friday appointments for urgent cases and special requests only and are not guaranteed. For an appointment, you may call (304) 269-4430/1.
For appointments made from a doctor’s office, you may call my office directly or fill the referral form and fax it to (304) 269-9803 and my office will contact the patient to set up the appointment.
Getting Ready for the Appointment
My goal is to provide you with the most effective, highest quality orthopedic care available. To get the most value out of your visit, please bring the following with you:
- A copy of your MRI, CT scan, X-rays and/or other tests pertinent to your problem. Reports do not provide enough information. It is very important that you bring the actual films/discs with you to the appointment.
- If you are or have used a brace or a medical device, please bring it with you. I will then let you know whether it is appropriate without having to guess what you may have at home!
- Complete and accurate health information including, but not limited to, your medication list.
- A list of any questions that you may have about your problem.
- A completed copy of the New Patient Forms Packet. This is provided when you check in. Filling it at home saves you valuable time while waiting for your evaluation.
Looking forward to meet you…
Shafic Sraj, MD